lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

And just in case you missed it...

Carta de mi hermano de Agosto 2008 (No esta editada esta tal y como fue escrita por el)

I never told my Dad I loved him... Even thou I once wrote him a song... And it was a song that in his later years between one of those cancer bouts he had... He once told me to sing it to him... I in my stupidity sang it but kinda resented it because it was something I had written years ago and that was the 1st time he ever showed any interest what so ever in it...

La juventud es PENDEJES!!

It wasn't until many, many years after Dad died that I realized it was just my dad's way... I think he was overwhelmed and since he was brought up to always show strength. He never showed it to that extent... I think I would have made him get a little misty and that would have broken the image...

Things were different then no?!?!?!

You know as much as I loved and showed love to mom I don't ever think I told her I love you either... That's sad, but you know. I don't miss a chance to tell you guys the most important people in my life that I love you... And because of those experiences I have become a little better person and a little more at ease.

I know you have no doubt (as does Joshua) that I really truly love you. And I have received the same from you two as well and that makes me feel very happy and mostly God Blessed.

I have many friends and I always try to let them know and it's funny because, I sense the hesitance from people... You know you get that kinda Homophobic attitude... hehehe, but I could care less bro. I tell people close to me (and even to some not that close)  that I love them, some directly and some indirectly but they hear it and in the long run they respond.

This was a great tale dude... right up there with the red book!!!

And just in case you missed it...

I LOVE YOU...


"CON TODO MI CORAZON!!!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario